About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Spicy Cucumber Salad


This is a really simple, healthy way to use up fresh cucumbers from the garden. My friend Juan taught me about this way to prepare cucumbers and I absolutely love it.

Ingredients:
7-8 fresh garden cucumbers
2 limes
Tajin seasoning 

Peel and slice cucumbers.
Juice two limes over them.
Sprinkle with Tajin to taste. I would start out with just a little and then add more if desired.

I just keep a container of this in the refrigerator for a simple, guilt free snack.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Signature 2

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

I've never heard of Tajin seasoning and will have to look for it the next time I'm in the grocery store. Cucumbers in the summer are so good and refreshing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...