About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, April 2, 2012

The First Week of Project Recycled is Up!!! Go Vote!

Hello Readers!

Project Recycled

I have been so excited for this day because the first week's challenge of Project Recycled went live this morning! There are some great projects.  I would love it if you would make your way over to the T-Shirt Diaries and vote for your favorite. You can vote once every 24 hours. The projects are anonymous so I can't tell you which one is mine!

We had a great weekend. My in-laws can to visit, we got to go to a great surprise birthday party and yesterday we got a lot done on the garden and yard! Hope all of your weeks are off to a great start!!

Have a great day!!
Signature 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...