About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Monthly Menu- Gluten Free, Dairy Free

Yay! I actually finished my monthly menu before the month started! That really helps with my grocery shopping!

Here is April's menu- it is still dairy and gluten free, and mostly soy free. I hope you find it helpful!


Here are some things to keep in mind about the following menu:

-There are a lot of gluten free convenience products you can buy out there- my goal with this menu is to cook from scratch as much as possible.

-This menu is just for me and my husband so I can rely on leftovers on 2-3 nights a week.

-We like to eat out on Friday nights so I don't ever plan a meal for that night.

-The recipes below that have links and sources are from other blogs. The recipes that have links without sources are from my blog.

-The recipes that don't have a hot link I use commonly but haven't posted to the blog- most of them are basic things that you know how to make or are very easy to find.

I am planning hoping to do this every month. If you have any questions about the menu don't hesitate to contact me zoer110@gmail.com.


Week 1: April 1- 7
April 1st: Grilled Salmon Fillets with Veggie Packets (Allrecipes.com)
April 2nd: Gluten Free Pork Meatballs with Pasta from Food Network
April 3rd: Fish Foil Packets with Side Salad
April 4th: White Chicken Chili
April 5th: Left-overs
April 6th: Eat out
April 7th: Left-overs



Week 2: April 8-14
April 8th: Easter Dinner at Mom's House
April 10th : Pulled pork sandwiches from leftover Carnitas Meat
April 11th: Grilled Chicken Salad
April 12th:Vegetarian Korma (using coconut milk instead of cream) from Allrecipes.com
April 13th: Eat Out
April 14th: Leftovers



Week 3: April 15-21

April15th: Roast Chicken and Roasted Vegetables
April 16th: Tortilla Soup (using leftover chicken)
April 18th: Leftovers
April 19th: Imitation Crabmeat and Cocktail Shrimp with cocktail sauce.
April 20th: Eat Out

Week 4: April 22-28
April 22: Shrimp Pad Thai from Chez Pim
April 24th: Spaghetti with Deer Meat- I usually use gluten free noodles from the store.
April 25th: Grilled Fish with vegetable packets
April 26th: Leftovers
April 27th: Eat Out
April 28th: Leftovers


Week 5: April 29-30
April 29: Cashew Chicken from RasaMalaysia
April 30th: Taco Salad

I hope this is helpful to you! Thanks for stopping by!
I will be linking up with some of these parties!
AllergyFreeWednesdays

Signature 2

2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

I am so impressed that you plan your menus a month at a time. I'm lucky to plan a week at a time!

April @ Wildflowers & Whimsy said...

Thanks for sharing at Sew Crafty Saturday! I can't even manage to plan a regularly monthly meal plan. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for those who have to avoid dairy and gluten! Sharing this on Wildflowers & Whimsy's Twitter & Facebook page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...