About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Waterproof Bag with Zipper

I love making homemade presents for my nieces and nephews for their birthdays. Unfortunately I don't have all of the time in the world so often I don't get to make them homemade gifts. I was a little upset when I realized the only homemade gift I had made him was his birth announcement and his fifth birthday was in November! 

So I made him this cute little bag with a dinasour embroidery on it.  I made the pattern for the dinasour myself and embroidered it onto charcoal gray Jobelan.  I then made the zippered back with a vinyl lining so it is waterproof.





After seeing the pictures I realize they are not very good- sorry about that, but you get the idea!

I plan on posting the tutorial for the bag later this week, it is a quick project that would be a great Christmas or birthday gift.

I hope he enjoys it!!

Linking up with some of these parties!

Have a great day!

Signature 2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...