About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yep- I am a Joiner!

I have decided to join the Hexalong over at Lily's Quilts- It looks like it will be a good learning project for me. I will probably only do a small project- maybe something to hang on the wall, as I have so many other projects going right now!

Hexalong
I have always liked Hexagons, but was too scared to try them. Since this is the summer I start getting over being scared of new techniques I just want to go for it.

I have been working on a project this weekend where I have used several new techniques, made my own piping, used a new method for making bias tape, used my zipper foot for the first time. And later on the project I will place my first zipper- I am kinda scared so wish me luck!!

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Wow... lots of projects for you! I love hexagon quilts but would never be brave enough to try... too much smocking going on! Happy Stitching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...