About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Sampler Series Block #5- Star



Finished the 5th block from the summer sampler tonight. Now I am only 2 blocks behind- until the morning :). I. LOVE. THIS. BLOCK. It is definitely my favorite so far. And the paper piecing was fun- if you don't count the couple mess ups at the beginning. To get the tutorial go to Fresh Lemons.


Swim, Bike, Quilt

Thanks for Stopping By!!
Signature 2

3 comments:

Lana said...

Wow! That block is gorgeous!! Love the bright yellow!!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I love the block too....and it was my favorite also...it is a very fun and nice looking block...the next one is fun too...good job

Kellie said...

I think this might be my favorite thus far! How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...