About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First Quilted Hexagon ever!

Hexalong

Tonight I finished my first hexagon for the Hexalong. I have most of my templates cut out and I picked out some of the fabrics I will use. I made a rule for myself that if I was going to be doing these challenges I had to use fabric from my stash and not go and buy new fabrics. I am not sure how well I like the fabrics I picked for this block, but we will have to see as the other hexagons come together. I will probably raid my mother's stash sometime soon to see what I can add on!




I was surprised at how easy the English Paper Piecing technique was. I am eager to try more of these blocks but I am so tired!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Signature 2

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love it! Bravo on using fabric that you have... and I think they look fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...