About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cutest Thing Ever!!

Last weekend my husband and I went to the county fair to see all of the exhibits. While strolling through the livestock barns we saw a mama pig and her 13 babies. I got to hold one of these sweeties and they are CUTE!!  The girl who owned the pig told me they were only 3 days old- so sweet!



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

Signature 2

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Awww... and you didn't come home with one?!!

2Chick Couture said...

you are correct. They are adorable!

Lana said...

I'm so jealous!!! I have wanted a mini pot belly pig for a pet forever, and I've also collected them as well(stuffed ones, ceramic ones, etc...)! And you got to hold a baby pig!! He (she?) is so cute!!!

Camille Nolan Photography said...

Wow, so cute!! I love how they're all sleeping on top of each other! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...