About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July!

This past weekend was great. I didn't get too much done on my stitching, but I did get a lot of fun family time in. On the drive to my aunt's house I did start a new project- some tea towels for a friend's wedding present. I got 1/2 of the first one done, but probably won't post these until after the wedding.

I did get to visit one of my great aunts and see how many cross stitches she had in her apartment. When we were little she used to crochet us dolls and toys and I always remembered that. I didn't really remember all of the cross stitch she did, but I didn't start stitching until a few years ago. But I thought it was neat to share a hobby with such a great lady.

I have been pretty busy this week (and sick). Got a little bit cut out of the quilt squares, but not much else. Scout got spayed today, so i will need to be taking care of her now. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...