About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, July 13, 2009

a boogity boo


I had a great weekend with lots of things happening. I went to a wedding on Saturday and got to see my niece and nephews. Then Bret and I made pickles!!! They are so good and I am super excited about them. This was my first expirience with canning by myself, so I am happy they turned out well. I am looking forward to making salsa and tomato sauce this year too!


I also got all of the squares cut out for the quilt. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would and I hope to start sewing it together this week. I hope that I don't get really frustrated with it, as that is what has happened before with some sewing projects. But I laid part of the design out and I really like the way that it looks, so I can just imagine how great it will look when it is sewn together.


One last thing, today I started my training for a 6.5 trail race in September so I will be updating on that on here too. I ran about 2 miles this AM and plan to run again Wed. and Fri. mornings.

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Ran 2 miles! That's awesome!! Good luck girl!

Those pickles do look delicious!! and I love your fabric choices for your quilt! It's going to be beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...