About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, May 29, 2009

I need a finish!!

It is almost the end of May and my stitching has been minimal this month.:(
I don't have too much planned this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get a lot done on the Mirabilia Angel. I have made good progress thus far, but still have a ways to go.
This past week has been long, but fun. We went to a bed and breakfast last weekend for our 1 year anniversary. It was great to get away and just chill out. Then this week one of my favorite musicians had a concert on Tuesday night. I spent the rest of the week recovering from staying up late! But, it is the weekend now and I just have to get the house clean, fix dinner and then I can relax (and stitch)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...