About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Progress and a lazy day

This is the progress that I have made over the past week. I stitched quite a bit last weekend and then some evenings after work.
Under the Friendship Tree

This past week has been pretty good, our first daffodils are popping up. I am getting very excited about our garden this summer. So far we have seeds/bulbs for: 3 kinds of lettuce, green beans, snap peas, cucumbers (pickling & reg.), summer squash, zucchini, dill, parsley, cilantro, red/white/yellow onions, and radishes. We still plan on getting tomatoes, green peppers and jalepeno peppers. Yay.

We had my sister and her dog over for dinner and I got a few pics of them. They were bad dogs though and tore up some of the landscaping. This week I plan on stitching on April and May for the perp. calendar. I also hope to get the number blocks patterns made. I maybe will get something done today, but so far all I've done is lay on the couch with Scout!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...