About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Blog


I am starting this blog as a way to keep track of my cross stitch projects and share them with my friends and family. I plan to post on my completed projects, my work in progress projects and my other crafts I like to do.
This is my most recent finish, a set of huck towels for my kitchen. I really love these patterns and the little puppy reminds me of my little puppy. I have worked on these for about a year and a half, putting them away and then working on them for a couple weeks. It is great to have them done and hanging in my kitchen!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...